-
July 5th, 2005, 04:02 PM
#1
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
hmm... check out the site... seems like they've changed.... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
changes changes changes!!
changes make me sick [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
July 5th, 2005, 04:37 PM
#2
Inactive Member
AG's new changes are bad changes not good changes. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
-
July 5th, 2005, 04:42 PM
#3
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
Yes, you are right. None of the changes are good! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
July 5th, 2005, 05:14 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Don't overreact; they are still calling them American Girl Today dolls.
-
July 5th, 2005, 05:31 PM
#5
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
I'm not over-reacting- I'm just sick of changes [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
July 5th, 2005, 08:13 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I am really upset with the changes too. Doesn't Mattel relieze they are making changes for the worst and not for the better. I am going to send them a e-mail to tell them.
-
July 5th, 2005, 08:22 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I absolutely LOVE the new webpage design, it's SO much easier to navigate. Plus, times change, so does AG. Embrace it, you never know what good has come from it and will come from it [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe a smaller company than Mattel would not be able to keep the prices where they are. Maybe calling them "Just Like You" keeps them competitive with My Twinn. It's not as if they're changing much more than wording. It really isn't any big deal.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks